Outdoor Movie - Dr. Seuss' The Grinch
Time & Location
Event Details **PLEASE READ**
UPDATE: TRACEN Drive-In movies now begin ~30 minutes after evening colors (closest quarter hour). The 18 December showing will begin at 6:45 pm!
One Sign Up and Vehicle per family. TUNE YOUR RADIO TO 87.9 FM FOR AUDIO!
Patrons may back in their vehicles to watch the movie.
Enjoy a "Movie Snack Pack," courtesy of USO of Northern California! Does not include beverages.
If you wish to purchase additional concessions or beverages from the Movie Theater, you may pre-order at PetalumaMWR.com. Concession sales close at 1400 the day of the event.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Please bring your confirmation email with you; you will be asked to verify reservation when entering the Helo pad. Check-in will begin at 6:15 pm.
- Permanent Party ONLY. Open to all permanent party on and off-base (anyone who has access to the base, excluding students and retirees).
- You must remain in your vehicle except to use the restroom. Mask is required if out of your vehicle.
- Vehicles may be parked facing either forward or backward.
- NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING.
- Bring an FM radio if you don't want to keep your vehicle on during the movie!
- The event may be cancelled in the case of inclement weather or excessive wind. MWR will monitor and may have to cancel up to to the day of the event.