What's New in MWR
Updated 28 July, 2021
For MWR information, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
MWR businesses currently only accept debit/credit cards; we do not take cash.
USCG Training Center Petaluma and all MWR facilities are now open to all MWR eligible patrons.
UPDATE: STARTING 28 July, all personnel, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks indoors in common spaces while onboard the TRACEN until further notice.
- Movie Theater: Movies EVERY DAY at 1800 and Saturday/Sunday at 1300. Open to permanent party, dependents, and students.
- Gym: The gym is back to normal operating hours, 0530-2130 Monday-Friday and 0800-1930 Saturday and Sunday.
The gym will be closed from 1300-1330 for sanitation. All MWR eligible patrons are welcome to use the gym at any time. Proof of vaccination is required for Dependents and Retirees. They gym will will begin offering various classes throughout the week. Check with gym personnel for the updated schedule of events.
- Aquatic Center: LAP SWIM is now open for ALL MWR eligible patrons. Reservations strongly encouraged. Pool capacity has been expanded to 6 individuals and pool fitness equipment is now available for check-out.
- Ticket, Lodging and Recreation Office (LTR): Our office is open, but we are minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office. For Internet, Cable, RV Campground, and Ticket inquiries, call 707.765.7341 between 0930-1700 Monday - Friday. For Lodging inquiries, please call 707-765-7248 between 0800 - 1500 Monday - Friday.
- RV Campground & Guest Lodging: Open to all MWR eligible patrons.
- Two Rock Pizza: OPEN FOR INPERSON DINING for all personnel. Open for lunch from 1100-1300 and for dinner from 1700-2200.
- Consolidated Club: Open 1700-2145 for all personnel.
- Child Development Center: The TRACEN CDC has resumed operations using room capacities and payment processes similar to those we employed prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. All families, including those who are on telework status, are welcomed back to CDC care on a full-time basis! Be advised that we are still limited to no more than 12 children in the preschool room at one time. A full overview of this expansion is available on the CDC page. Refer any questions to Ashlee Lennon, CDC Director, at 707.765.7971 or Ashlee.J.Lennon@uscg.mil.
- Youth Services: Our summer program is currently in operation.
- CG Exchange: Store hours are Mon - Fri 0700-1900, Sat/Sun 0900 - 1900 (ROM students follow schedule). Website: https://shopcgx.com Phone: (707) 765-7256
-Galley: Permanent party only.