What's New in MWR
Updated 25 May, 2021
For MWR information, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
MWR businesses currently only accept debit/credit cards; we do not take cash.
- Movie Theater: Movies EVERY DAY at 1800 and Saturday/Sunday at 1300. Open to permanent party, dependents, and students; seating is limited. Also open for class parties by reservation M-F.
- Gym: The gym is back to normal operating hours, 0530-2130 Monday-Friday and 0800-1930 Saturday and Sunday.
Permanent party (PP) and civilian employees are authorized to use the gym at open time spot throughout the day. The gym is limited to 20 PP or civilian employees during an A/C school timeslot and all members must continue to sign in at the front desk. It is best to call the front desk prior to arriving at the gym to ensure we are not at the limit of the 20 PP spots. The gym will continue to close after every class period change for sanitizing and all PP personnel must leave to allow for complete cleaning. Please check Petalumamwr.com for active time slots and call the front desk to inquire about availability.
- Aquatic Center: LAP SWIM is now open for ALL authorized lap swim users: AD permanent party, students and civilian employees during all ‘lap swim’ time slots. Reservations strongly encouraged. Pool capacity has been expanded to 6 individuals and pool fitness equipment is now available for check-out. The locker room remains maxed out at 4 people at a time.
- Ticket, Lodging and Recreation Office (LTR): The MWR Customer Service Center has been renamed the Ticket, Lodging and Recreation Office (TLR). Our office is open, but we are minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office. For Internet, Cable, RV Campground, and Ticket inquiries, call 707.765.7341 between 0930-1700 Monday - Friday. For Lodging inquiries, please call 707-765-7248 between 0800 - 1500 Monday - Friday.
- Two Rock Coffee Co.: Closed until further notice.
- Two Rock Pizza: Open for take-out via phone-in and online orders during regular hours (Mon-Fri 1100-1300, daily 1700-2100). Dine-in available or students 1700-1915 by online reservation per A school Dine-In schedule and 1930-2145 for all vaccinated A & C school students (sign-in upon arrival). Please follow physical distancing signage in the facility.
- Child Development Center: The TRACEN CDC has resumed operations using room capacities and payment processes similar to those we employed prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. All families, including those who are on telework status, are welcomed back to CDC care on a full-time basis! Be advised that we are still limited to no more than 12 children in the preschool room at one time. A full overview of this expansion is available on the CDC page. Refer any questions to Ashlee Lennon, CDC Director, at 707.765.7971 or Ashlee.J.Lennon@uscg.mil.
- Youth Services: Our after-school program is open Mon-Fri 1400-1630 (reservations required).
- CG Exchange: Store hours are Mon - Fri 0700-1900, Sat/Sun 0900 - 1900 (ROM students follow schedule). Website: https://shopcgx.com Phone: (707) 765-7256