We are the U.S. Coast Guard TRACEN Petaluma
Morale, Well-Being and Recreation program
"Serving Those Who Protect The Homeland"
Last updated 19 January 2021
For MWR information during COVID-19 closures, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
Due to operational necessity, we have modified our operations in the following ways:
- Two Rock Coffee Co.: To-go orders only. TRCC now closes at 12:00 until further notice. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Please follow physical distancing signage in this facility.
- Two Rock Pizza: Open during regular hours. Dine-in is available for students on a a class-based schedule, which is posted here! Open for take-out via phone-in and online orders during regular hours. Only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Please follow physical distancing signage in the facility.
- Child Development Center: The TRACEN CDC has resumed operations using room capacities and payment processes similar to those we employed prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. All families, including those who are on telework status, are welcomed back to CDC care on a full-time basis! Be advised that we are still limited to no more than 12 children in the preschool room at one time. A full overview of this expansion is available on the CDC page. Refer any questions to Ashlee Lennon, CDC Director, at 707.765.7971 or Ashlee.J.Lennon@uscg.mil.
- Ticket Office: The Ticket Office is open, but minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office; we can be reached by phone at 707.765.7341. We are also available by email at MWR@uscg.mil. Our hours are currently 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday.
- Movie Theater: OPEN. Movies Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 1800 for STUDENTS ONLY. Limited seating to accommodate social distancing. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash).
- Guest Lodging: All Recreational Lodging is cancelled. Guest Lodging is now located in the Hub.
Office hours are 0800-1500. Key pickup for incoming students is still in Horsley Hall.
- RV Campground: No recreational reservations until further notice. Families transitioning from housing to their next duty station are exempt from this closure.