What's New in MWR
Updated 3 January, 2022
For MWR information, please email us at MWR@uscg.mil.
MWR businesses currently only accept debit/credit cards. Cash transactions are unavailable at this time.
USCG Training Center Petaluma and all MWR facilities are now open to all MWR eligible patrons.
TRACEN Galley is open to TRACEN personnel ONLY.
The below is general information. For business specific operating conditions please visit the individual business page.
All patrons, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask while indoors
and if within 6' of another person.
- Movie Theater: Movies EVERY DAY at 1800 and Saturday/Sunday at 1300. Open to permanent party, dependents, and students. Inquiries on movie showings and theater reservations please contact CS2 Nathan Bice at Nathan.Z.Bice@uscg.mil.
- Gym: The gym is back to normal operating hours, 0530-2130 Monday-Thursday, 0530- 2100 Friday, and 0800-1930 Saturday and Sunday. Only TRACEN Personnel (Including Civilian Employees) and their Dependents are allowed to use the gym at this time.
- Aquatic Center: Pool is currently secured from 0530-1600 Monday through Friday for Training. TRACEN Personnel and Dependents may use the facility for lap swim Monday-Friday 1600-1800 and 1100-1600 Saturday and Sunday. Fitness equipment is now available for check-out.
- Ticket, Lodging and Recreation Office (LTR): Our office is open, but we are minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office. For Internet, Cable, RV Campground, and Ticket inquiries, please email us at MWR@uscg.mil. Please allow 1 business day for reply. Email is only monitored during business hours. For Lodging inquiries, please call 707-765-7248 between 0930 - 1500 Monday - Friday.
- RV Campground & Guest Lodging: Open to all MWR eligible patrons.
- Two Rock Pizza: OPEN FOR TAKE OUT for all personnel. Open for lunch from 1100-1300 and for dinner from 1700-2200.
- Consolidated Club: Open 1700-2145 According to the weekly updated cohort schedule.
- Child Development Center: The TRACEN CDC has resumed operations using room capacities and payment processes similar to those we employed prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. All families, including those who are on telework status, are welcomed back to CDC care on a full-time basis! A full overview of this expansion is available on the CDC page. Refer any questions to Ashlee Lennon, CDC Director, at 707.765.7971 or Ashlee.J.Lennon@uscg.mil.
- Bowling Alley: Open 1700-2200 daily in correspondence with the Consolidated Club cohort schedule.
- CG Exchange: Store hours are Mon - Fri 0700-1900, Sat/Sun 0900 - 1900 (ROM students follow schedule). Website: https://shopcgx.com Phone: (707) 765-7256