What's New in MWR
Updated 17 November 2022
For MWR information, please email us at MWR@uscg.mil.
MWR businesses currently only accept debit/credit cards. Cash transactions are unavailable at this time.
USCG Training Center Petaluma and all MWR facilities are now open to all MWR eligible patrons.
TRACEN Galley is open to TRACEN personnel ONLY.
The below is general information. For business specific operating conditions please visit the individual business page.
- Movie Theater: Movies EVERY DAY at 1800 and Saturday/Sunday at 1300. Open to permanent party, dependents, and students. Inquiries on movie showings and theater reservations please contact CS2 Randy Duncan at Randy.J.Duncan@uscg.mil or CSC Albert Mulford at Albert.M.Mulford@uscg.mil.
- Gym: The gym is back to normal operating hours, 0530-2130 Monday-Thursday, 0530- 2100 Friday, and 0800-1930 Saturday and Sunday. Only TRACEN Personnel (Including Civilian Employees) and their Dependents are allowed to use the gym at this time.
- Aquatic Center: Pool is currently secured from 0530-1645 Monday ,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday for Training. TRACEN Personnel and Dependents may use the facility for lap swim M,T,Th,Fr from 1645-1900 Wednesday from 1230-1900 and 1100-1600 Saturday and Sunday. Fitness equipment available for check-out.
- Ticket, Lodging and Recreation Office (LTR): Our office is open, but we are minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office. For Internet, and Ticket inquiries, please email us at MWR@uscg.mil. Please allow 1 business day for reply. Email is only monitored during business hours. For Lodging & RV Campground inquiries, please call 707-765-7248 Office hours are 1000- 1630 and we will be closed for lunch from 1300-1330.
- RV Campground & Guest Lodging: Open to all MWR eligible patrons.
- Consolidated Club: Open every night 1700-2200.
- Child Development Center: The TRACEN CDC has resumed operations using room capacities and payment processes similar to those we employed prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are hiring for multiple positions at the CDC, no experience needed! Refer any questions to Megan Brown, CDC Director, at 707.765.7971 or Megan.K.Brown@uscg.mil.
-Youth Services: Please call Youth Services cell at 707.217.2429 directly for service.
- CG Exchange: Store hours are Mon - Fri 0700-1900, Sat/Sun 0900 - 1900 (ROM students follow schedule). Website: https://shopcgx.com Phone: (707) 765-7256