For MWR information during COVID-19 closures, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
Due to operational necessity, we have modified our operations in the following ways:
- Youth Services: Kids Camp opened on Monday, June 8th. In accordance with ALCOAST 099/20, parents are required to care for their own children at home when on a full-time telework agreement. Contact Jamie Smith with any questions at 707.765.7266 or Jamie.M.Smith@uscg.mil!
- Child Development Center: In accordance with ALCOAST 099/20, parents are required to care for their own children at home when on a full-time telework agreement. If parents are going to bring their children to the CDC, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that we can ensure that we have an adequate number of staff on hand. Refer any questions to Mark Marchione, MWR Director, at 707-765-7343 or Mark.Marchione@uscg.mil.
- Ticket Office: The Ticket Office is currently under construction and our staff are working from multiple locations. We are also minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call us first if you need to physically come into the office; we can be reached by phone at 707.765.7341 or our temporary number 707.879.8350. We are also available by email at MWR@uscg.mil. Our hours are currently 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday.
- Movie Theater: Movies Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 1800 for STUDENTS ONLY. Limited seating to accommodate social distancing. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash).
- Two Rock Coffee Co.: To-go orders only. TRCC now closes at 12:00 until further notice. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). In order to maintain social distancing, patrons are asked to enter only from the front door, and exit only from the back door. Do not use the door that leads to/from the Library and Ticket Office.
-Two Rock Pizza: Open during regular hours. Phone-in orders only. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Now offering Take-'N-Bake Pizzas: call 707.765.7247 during regular business hours!
One person at a time in the dining room to pick up/pay; patrons are asked to wait outside or in the Club main room, enter only from the Club door, and exit only from the bowling alley door to maintain social distancing.
- Guest Lodging: All Recreational Lodging is cancelled. Key pickup for incoming students is still in Horsley Hall.
- RV Campground: No recreational reservations until further notice. Families transitioning from housing to their next duty station are exempt from this closure.