We are the U.S. Coast Guard TRACEN Petaluma
Morale, Well-Being and Recreation program
"Serving Those Who Protect The Homeland"
Updated 16 February 2021
For MWR information during COVID-19 closures, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
- NEW: Customer Service Center: The Ticket Office and Guest Lodging offices have merged to form the MWR Customer Service Center. Our office is open, but we are minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office. For Internet, Cable, RV Campground, and Ticket inquiries, call 707.765.7341 between 8:30-5:00 Monday - Friday. For Lodging inquiries, please call 707-765-7248 between 8:00 - 3:00 Monday - Friday.
- Movie Theater: Movies Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 1800 for STUDENTS ONLY. Limited seating to accommodate social distancing. Also open for class parties by reservation M-F. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash).
- Two Rock Coffee Co.: To-go orders only. TRCC now closes at 12:00 until further notice. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Please follow physical distancing signage in this facility.
- Two Rock Pizza: Open during regular hours. Dine-in is available for students on a class-based schedule, which is posted here! Open for take-out via phone-in and online orders during regular hours. Only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Please follow physical distancing signage in the facility.
- Child Development Center: The TRACEN CDC has resumed operations using room capacities and payment processes similar to those we employed prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. All families, including those who are on telework status, are welcomed back to CDC care on a full-time basis! Be advised that we are still limited to no more than 12 children in the preschool room at one time. A full overview of this expansion is available on the CDC page. Refer any questions to Ashlee Lennon, CDC Director, at 707.765.7971 or Ashlee.J.Lennon@uscg.mil.
- Gym/Pool: Closed to the public. Open to TRACEN students and Active Duty by reservation IAW posted schedule.
NEW: Pool capacity has been expanded to 6 individuals and pool fitness equipment is now available for check-out. The locker room remains maxed out at 4 people at a time.
- Consolidated Club (bar/patio): Open for students by reservation only IAW class schedule.