For MWR information during COVID-19 closures, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
Sonoma County has issued an order effective at 12:01 am on Friday, April 17, 2020 for the mandatory wear of facial coverings in public settings where social distancing measures are not possible.
Bearing this in mind, patrons will not be allowed into the Exchange, Two Rock Pizza, or other indoor base services without a mask on. Masks are not a substitute for other measures like social distancing and hygiene measures; please continue to follow social distancing signage in on-base establishments!
Due to operational necessity, we have modified our operations in the following ways:
- Child Development Center: In accordance with ALCOAST 099/20, parents are required to care for their own children at home when on a full-time telework agreement. If parents are going to bring their children to the CDC, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that we can ensure that we have an adequate number of staff on hand. Refer any questions to Mark Marchione, MWR Director, at 707-765-7343 or Mark.Marchione@uscg.mil.
- Ticket Office: The Ticket Office is currently under construction and will be working from multiple locations this week. We are also minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call us first if you need to physically come into the office; we can be reached by phone at 707.765.7341 or our temporary number 707.879.8350. We are also available by email at MWR@uscg.mil. Our hours are currently 9:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday.
- Movie Theater: Movies Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 1900 for STUDENTS ONLY. Limited seating to accommodate social distancing. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash).
-Two Rock Pizza: WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, 25 MAY IN OBSERVANCE OF MEMORIAL DAY. Now open during regular hours. Phone-in orders only. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Modified menu: options include pizza, salads, and a sandwich with fries. Now offering Take-'N-Bake Pizzas: call 707.765.7247 during regular business hours!
One person at a time in the dining room to pick up/pay; patrons are asked to wait outside or in the Club main room, enter only from the Club door, and exit only from the bowling alley door to maintain social distancing.
- RV Campground: Only accepting reservations for 01 June or after. Current campground patrons will not be able to use resources of the TRACEN beyond the campground facilities. Families transitioning from housing to their next duty station are exempt from this closure. A number of families already have reservations, and those are still confirmed.
- Two Rock Coffee Co.: To-go orders only. TRCC now closes at 12:00 until further notice. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). In order to maintain social distancing, patrons are asked to enter only from the front door, and exit only from the back door. Do not use the door that leads to/from the Library and Ticket Office.