What's New in MWR
Updated 15 April, 2021
For MWR information, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
MWR businesses currently only accept debit/credit cards; we do not take cash.
- Movie Theater: The Theater is currently CLOSED due to euqipment failure. Check back for updates! Movies EVERY DAY at 6:00 pm and Saturday/Sunday at 1:00 pm. Open to permanent party, dependents, and students; seating is limited. Also open for class parties by reservation M-F.
- Gym: Now open to civilian employees during "Permanent Party" timeslots. The gym is now open to CG Dependents from 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm Monday-Friday and from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm on Saturday/Sunday. Capacity is limited to 30 individuals and dependents must be age 16 or older. Sign up here. Active duty members are encouraged to use the existing daytime time slots for their gym workouts.
- Aquatic Center: LAP SWIM is now open for ALL authorized lap swim users: AD permanent party, students and civilian employees during all ‘lap swim’ time slots. Reservations strongly encouraged. Pool capacity has been expanded to 6 individuals and pool fitness equipment is now available for check-out. The locker room remains maxed out at 4 people at a time.
- Customer Service Center: The Ticket Office and Guest Lodging offices have merged to form the MWR Customer Service Center. Our office is open, but we are minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office. For Internet, Cable, RV Campground, and Ticket inquiries, call 707.765.7341 between 8:30-5:00 Monday - Friday. For Lodging inquiries, please call 707-765-7248 between 8:00 - 3:00 Monday - Friday.
- Two Rock Coffee Co.: To-go orders only. TRCC hours are 0600-1200 M-F and 0800-1200 Sat/Sun. Please follow physical distancing signage in this facility.
- Two Rock Pizza: Open for take-out via phone-in and online orders during regular hours (Mon-Fri 1100-1300, daily 1700-2100). Dine-in available or students 1700-1915 by online reservation per A school Dine-In schedule and 1930-2145 for all vaccinated A & C school students (sign-in upon arrival). Please follow physical distancing signage in the facility.
- Child Development Center: The TRACEN CDC has resumed operations using room capacities and payment processes similar to those we employed prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. All families, including those who are on telework status, are welcomed back to CDC care on a full-time basis! Be advised that we are still limited to no more than 12 children in the preschool room at one time. A full overview of this expansion is available on the CDC page. Refer any questions to Ashlee Lennon, CDC Director, at 707.765.7971 or Ashlee.J.Lennon@uscg.mil.
- Youth Services: Our Essential Childcare program remains open Mon-Fri 0730-1630 (reservations required).
- CG Exchange: Store hours are Mon - Fri 0700-1900, Sat/Sun 0900 - 1900 (ROM students follow schedule). Website: https://shopcgx.com Phone: (707) 765-7256