For MWR information during COVID-19 closures, please call 707.765.7341 or email MWR@uscg.mil.
Due to operational necessity, we have modified our operations in the following ways:
- Child Development Center: In accordance with ALCOAST 099/20, parents are required to care for their own children at home when on a full-time telework agreement. If parents are going to bring their children to the CDC, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that we can ensure that we have an adequate number of staff on hand. Refer any questions to Mark Marchione, MWR Director, at 707-765-7343 or Mark.Marchione@uscg.mil.
- Ticket Office: The Ticket Office is open, but minimizing foot traffic as much as possible. Please call first if you need to physically come into the office; we can be reached by phone at 707.765.7341. We are also available by email at MWR@uscg.mil. Our hours are currently 8:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday.
- Movie Theater: Movies Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 1800 for STUDENTS ONLY. Limited seating to accommodate social distancing. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash).
- Two Rock Coffee Co.: To-go orders only. TRCC now closes at 12:00 until further notice. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Please follow physical distancing signage in this facility.
- Two Rock Pizza: Open during regular hours. Phone-in orders only. We are only accepting credit/debit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic (no cash). Now offering Take-'N-Bake Pizzas: call 707.765.7247 during regular business hours! Please follow physical distancing signage in the facility.
- Guest Lodging: All Recreational Lodging is cancelled. Key pickup for incoming students is still in Horsley Hall.
- RV Campground: No recreational reservations until further notice. Families transitioning from housing to their next duty station are exempt from this closure.