Drive-In Movies: The Big Sick
Time & Location
Event Details **PLEASE READ**
The TRACEN Drive-In Movie series will be continuing on a biweekly basis, beginning 22 January 2021. Each event will feature 2 showings! The February 5 event will feature Night at the Museum at 6:00 pm and The Big Sick at 7:45 pm. This sign-up is for the 7:45 pm showing of The Big Sick. If you would like to attend the 6:00 pm showing of Night at the Museum, please register here.
PLEASE NOTE: Patrons may park facing forward OR backward.
One Sign Up and Vehicle per family. TUNE YOUR RADIO TO 87.9 FM FOR AUDIO!
Enjoy a "Movie Snack Pack," courtesy of USO of Northern California! Does not include beverages.
If you wish to purchase additional concessions or beverages from the Movie Theater, you may pre-order here.
Concession sales close at 2:00 pm the day of the event.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Please bring your confirmation email with you; you will be asked to verify reservation when entering the Helo pad. Check-in will begin 30 minutes prior to each showing.
- Permanent Party ONLY. Open to all permanent party on and off-base (anyone who has access to the base, excluding students and retirees).
- You must remain in your vehicle except to use the restroom. Mask is required if out of your vehicle.
- Vehicles may be parked facing either forward or backward.
- NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING.
- Bring an FM radio if you don't want to keep your vehicle on during the movie!
- The event may be cancelled in the case of inclement weather, excessive wind, or low participation. MWR will monitor and may have to cancel up to to the day of the event.
- ONE VEHICLE$0$00$0